RITG classes are focused on UNIX/Linux,
Orchestra (the HMS Shared Research Cluster), and other core computing subjects.
For classes in bioinformatics topics such as MATLAB, R/Bioconductor, BLAST, and more, please see the
Countway Library's list of classes.
Class Schedule and Online Registration
- All classes will be held in Countway Library
- Click on a course name below for more information about the class.
- Click on a course name below to register online (eCommons login required for most classes).
Fall 2012 Schedule
- Registration is open to all HMS faculty, staff and students. The class is also open to HMS affiliates on a space available basis.
- If a class is full in the eCommons calendar, you may submit a support request to RITG to be put on a wait list.
Copyright © 2004-2012 by the President and Fellows of Harvard College